Silversept nose spray, with colloidal silver and essential oils of herbs and facilitates air circulation through the upper respiratory system.
- Intended for daily oral hygiene.
- Achieves beneficial effect on cold, fever, flu, virus infections and chronic sinusitis.
- Works against inflammation and infections of the mucous membrane of the nose and sinuses.
- Reduces swelling of the mucous membranes and regulates the physiological function of the nasal mucosa.
- Relieves allergic reactions and affect the regeneration of damaged or irritated mucous membranes.
- Reduces the risk of respiratory infections, irritations and allergies.
- Eliminates impurities that arrive to the surface of the mucous membrane of the nose through the air.
- Facilitates the circulation of air through the upper airway and nourishes the nasal mucosa.
- Restores natural moisture of the mucous membrane of the nose and the ability of self-purification.
- Acts relaxingly, locally relieves pain and pleasantly refreshes nasal mucosa.
How to use:
- The spray is applied to the nasal mucosa using a mechanical pump.
- The mechanical pump allows the spray to scatter into very small droplets, thus achieving optimal coating of mucous membranes of the nose.
- The natural composition of plant origin, with 18 to 20 ppm of colloidal silver.
- Essential oils of mint, eucalyptus, sage and thyme.
- Without artificial colors and fragrances, no alcohol, artificial antiseptics or harmful preservatives (parabens).
- No corticosteroids or salts that often irritate and dry out the mucous membranes of the nose and cause addiction.
- The smell of the spray is derived from colloidal silver and essential oils of herbs.
All Maxlab Nature's Laboratory products are manufactured in their own production facilities in accordance with HACCP standards for which they have an internationally recognized certificate. Concentration of silver and gold in Maxlab products and the complete health safety of all Maxlab batches is tested by the Public Health Institute of Vojvodina, Anahem, Batut, VMA, etc. Therefore, you can always rely on high quality and safety of Maxlab products.