Silversept toothpaste is a unique product, based on colloidal silver and herbs, without fluoride.
- Refreshes breath, has beneficial effect on the gums and relieves pain.
- Eliminates bacteria, fungi and dental plaque.
- Provides long-lasting protection against bacteria that cause tooth decay and bad breath.
- Works anti-inflammatory, regenerates and strengthens the gums and mucous membranes of the oral cavity.
- Affects the healing of sores and ulcers.
- Strengthens tooth enamel and leaves a protective layer on teeth.
How to use:
- It is enough to apply pea-sized amount of toothpaste on a toothbrush when brushing teeth.
- The toothpaste is harmless for children.
- The natural composition of plant origin, with colloidal silver.
- Essential oils of mint and sage.
- It contains calcium carbonate, which keeps the tooth enamel with particles that mechanically remove dental plaque.
- It contains methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), which has the ability to ease pain and soothe inflammation. MSM occurs naturally in fresh fruits and vegetables, but, with heat treatment of food, it disappears. Its presence increases the absorption and activity of essential oils from medicinal ingredients and provides resistance mucosa.
- It contains allantoin that soothes irritation and allergies and affects the tissue regeneration and wound healing.
- Without artificial colors and fragrances, no fluoride and no harmful preservatives (parabens).
- The smell and taste of the toothpaste are derived from the colloidal silver and essential oils of herbs.
All Maxlab Nature's Laboratory products are manufactured in their own production facilities in accordance with HACCP standards for which they have an internationally recognized certificate. Concentration of silver and gold in Maxlab products and the complete health safety of all Maxlab batches is tested by the Public Health Institute of Vojvodina, Anahem, Batut, VMA, etc. Therefore, you can always rely on high quality and safety of Maxlab products.